Subscribe to Pack 886 Calendars
Would you like to have the most recent information at your fingertips? If so, all of our calendars are available for you to subscribe to on you computer, smart phone or tablet via Internet Calendar Subscription or ics. Subscribing on your device will automatically update your calendar whenever a change is made to one of Pack 886's calendars!
The following table shows the different Pack 886 calendars and provides the address needed to subscribe. Hint: if you are doing this on your phone or tablet copy it into an email and mail it to yourself so you can copy on your phone.
The directions vary by device and by calendar client. If the following doesn't help, Google is your friend. If you find better instructions, please send them in to share. webmaster@pack886net
- Tap on the "Settings" icon from the iPhone's home screen.
- Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" from the list of device settings.
- Tap the "Add Account" button and select "Other" in the list of account types.
- Choose the "Add Subscribed Calendar" option at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the full address or file path of the ICS calendar you want to add in the "Server" field. Make sure to include the ".ics" extension at the end of the address or path. Tap the "Next” button.E
- Enter a custom description for the ICS calendar and tap "Next" once more to finish adding it to your iPhone.
Calendar App on Mac
- To subscribe to this calendar on a Mac go to the Calendar Application then "File > "New Calendar Subscription…” then paste the address from below into the blank.