Fun with Son Camp
Fun with Son
Dan Beard Council | CubWorld Adventure Camp | Four Sessions
Intro to Fun with Son Camp
- You are welcome and encouraged to participate individually. We will not be signing up as a Pack unless we get lot's of families who are interested.
- This is a great alternative (or addition to) to Resident Camp.
- This is a Camp for the entire family - or just one parent - to attend with their Scout.
Cost For Resident Camp
- Overnight Parent and Son $65 early, $80 late registration
- Additional person $25 (each) early, $40 (each) late registration
- Early registration ends May 10th
- Half the fees are due with application. If you are submitting a Campership Application it may pay the other half. This is based on need.
General Information about this Camp
- There are 4 sessions to choose from..
- June 30-July 1
- July 6-7
- July 13-14
- July 20-21
- Over 20 activities offered and most go toward Rank Advancement, Electives, and Beltloop requirements.
- Swimming, BB, Archery, crafts, obstical course, fishing, food, and tons more
- Paid staff leads the fun, parents needed to supervise and heard the boys toward the proper destination, and a boat load of activities await
- The theme is "The Amazing Race" which sounds like fun.
- More information and forms are on the Council website at danbeard.org/camp
Parent Action Items
- Register individually
- Early registration deadline is May 10th
- Visit danbeard.org/camp for details about this camp and other Day camps